1. Personal Data
- (1) “Personal Data” means any information relating to a person, which enables the identification of such person, whether directly or indirectly, but not including the information of the deceased persons in particular;
- (2) “Sensitive Data” means any Personal Data that is an individual’s inherent privacy which is sensitive and may be at risk of unfair discrimination, for instance: Personal Data pertaining to racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, cult, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual behavior, criminal records, health data, disability, trade union information, genetic data, biometric data, or of any data which may affect the data subject in the same manner as announced by the Personal Data Protection Committee.
- Personal Information including given name, surname, age, date of birth, occupation, gender, marital status, photograph, nationality, ID card number, passport number, or other identification information issued by the government agency;
- Contact Information including current address, postal address, place of employment, phone number, email address, social media account;
- Financial information such as credit and debit card numbers, cardholder’s name and card details;
- Travel information such as itinerary, tour group, activity data information on entering and exiting country;
- Electronic Data including information from logs, such as device identifiers, computer IP address, information that the Company collects through Cookies or other similar technologies, browser data and other information about the device you use to access the Company’s website, applications, and other communication channels, such as your browsing history, search history, language preference, and your interaction with the Company’s website;
- Transactional Data such as your purchasing history including details of the products and/or services that you have purchased, used, considered, or are likely to purchase or use; and
- Other information as the Company has notified you in the Privacy Notice for each activity you do with the Company.
2. Collection of Personal Data
- The Company will collect, use, disclose, or process your Personal Data with purpose, scope and usage that are fair and lawful. The Company will only collect the Personal Data that is necessary for the Company’s business operation. Further, the Company will notify you and ask for your consent in writing or by electronic means before the collection;
- The Company will collect your Personal Data directly from you and/or from other sources as notified by the Company in the Privacy Notice. The Company will not collect your Personal Data from any other source without your consent unless such collection is for the purpose of compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law and relevant laws and regulations;
- In collecting Sensitive Data, the Company will explicitly request for your consent before collecting and processing unless such collection falls under the exception in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law and relevant laws and regulations; and
- For collecting Personal Data, the Company will provide the Privacy Notice to inform you of the following details.
For a request of your consent, the Company will do so in a manner which is clearly distinguishable from the other matters, using clear and plain language, and not deceptive or misleading.
- The purposes of the collection for the use or disclosure of the Personal Data;
- The Personal Data to be collected, used, or disclosed;
- The period for which the Personal Data will be retained;
- In the case where you must provide your Personal Data for compliance with a law, or contract, or where it is necessary to provide the Personal Data for the purpose of entering into the contract or making any transaction with the Company, you will be notified the possible effect where you do not provide such Personal Data;
- The categories of persons or entities to whom the collected Personal Data may be disclosed; and
- Your rights in handling your Personal Data.
3. Processing of Personal Data
- The Company will process your Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s business guideline under the lawful purposes upon notification to you and obtainment of your consent and will specify the necessary period of data retention as needed;
- In the event that the Company is obliged to transmit or transfer personal data to a third party, the Company will enter into agreements or contracts with those who receive or use that Personal Data in order to stipulate rights and obligations to conform with the Personal Data Protection Law;
- In the event of cross-border transfer of Personal Data, the Company will comply with requirements under the Personal Data Protection Law, including the assurance that the destination country has an equivalent level of personal data protection to the Personal Data Protection Law. In the case where the destination country has a lower level of personal data protection than the Personal Data Protection Law, the Company will notify you and seek your consent before sending or transferring your Personal Data to such foreign countries; and
- The Company will destroy the Personal Data after the end of the retention period of which the Company has notified you. The Company will ensure its compliance with the relevant laws and the its business guidelines.
4. Measures to secure your Personal Data
- The Company will provide rules, regulations, and measures to maintain the security of Personal Data in order to avoid the leakage and unauthorized use of the Personal Data;
- The Company will organize a training session for its employees to raise an awareness of the importance of personal data protection and to enhance the level of understanding of their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law; and
- The Company will arrange a review where an amendment is made to the law and constantly improve personal data protection measures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
5. Your rights to your Personal Data
- Right to be notified by the Company regarding the details of the collection, period of collection, use, disclosure, or processing of Personal Data;
- Right to withdraw your given consent regarding a Personal Data processing of the Company. The Company shall inform you of any consequences of the withdrawal of consent. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of Personal Data for which you have already legally given consent before the withdrawal;
- Right to access the Personal Data and obtain a copy of the Personal Data related to you, including to request the Company to disclose an acquisition of the Personal Data obtained without your consent;
- Right to correct your Personal Data to be accurate, up-to-date, complete, and to ensure that it would not mislead to any person;
- Right to request the Company to erase or destroy the Personal Data, or anonymize your Personal Data;
- Right to request the Company to suspend the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of the Personal Data such as when it is no longer necessary to retain the Personal Data, but you have the necessity to request to retain such Personal Data in order to comply with the law or exercise a legal claim;
- Right to request the Company to transmit your Personal Data to other data controllers, which can be done by the automatic means;
- Right to object to the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of your Personal Data; and
- Right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority in the event that the Company, the Company’s employee, or the Company’s contractor violates or does not comply the Personal Data Protection Law.
You may exercise the abovementioned rights by making a request to the Company in writing through the designated contact channel. However, the Company is entitled to reject your request where it is permitted by law.
6. Revision and Modification to the Policy
The Company may amend or revise this Policy as seen appropriate to conform with the relevant laws, changes of the Company’s business operation, as well as any recommendation or opinion from the government agencies. The Company will notify you of such amendment of the Policy prior to the implementation through the Company’s website at https://www.thedewakohchang.com
7. Contact Channel, Report Breach, or Exercise your rights
Thun Holding Co., Ltd.
Address: 1643/4 New Petchburi Road, Makkasan Sub-district, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok
Tel: 02 254 8650